Second call to breakfast (CRADLD)

For those who may have missed the first announcement, Cuarta Reunión Anual de
la Lista Dinosaurios (CRADLD), also known as the Fourth Annual Dinosaur List
Get-together, is rapidly approaching.  The breakfast will be held on
Thursday, October 26, 2000, in the Café Reforma, Fiesta Americana Reforma
Hotel, Mexico City, from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.

We have historically had a great time at this function, and it is an
excellent way to renew old acquaintances and make new friends.  No dinosaurs
will be harmed during CRADLD.

Please email me if are planning to attend.  (If you have already sent me an
R-SVP, thanks, and we'll see you there!)

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com