Re: Defunct genera and _Pekinosaurus galtoni_ (was Re: Suchomimus' forcula)

In a message dated 9/25/00 1:09:29 PM EST, twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com writes:

<< By the way, one of the papers in this volume (one on Triassic dinosaurs
from
 New Mexico - don't have the volume with me) mentions a _Pekinosaurus
 galtoni_.  I'm assuming this is a typo for _Pekinosaurus olseni_.  Does
 anyone know for sure? >>

This must be a typo for Pekinosaurus olseni, probably due to the mention of
Galtonia gibbidens in the same paragraph. Nice catch, this one.