"A Worrying Systematic Decline" by Lee

  News, on your front door, every morning!

  In the latest issue of _Trends in Ecology and
Evolution_, Michael Lee takes issue with several
annoying popularizations in paleontology, including
selling off of rights to name taxa for funding,
traditional morphological taxonomy being supplanted by
molecular taxonomy (at least in organisms where you
can choose) including recent increases in new journals
focusing on molecules outweighing those of
morphology....

  Lee, M.S.Y. 2000. A worrying systematic decline.
_TREE_ 15 (8): 346.

  i.e., If you pay for my research -- oh, say $1000 --
I'll let you name this new toothy pycnodont fish....

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden