WYLEYIA A DROMAEOSAUR?

The Jaimester also wrote..

>  Loosing sight of the supposed troodontid and
> dromaeosaurid European material (*Wyleyia,*

Has anybody ever actually suggest a dromaeosaurid or troodontid
identity for _Wyleyia_? Published interpretations of which I'm aware
are primitive avian (Harrison and Walker), non-avian small theropod
(Norman, Feduccia etc.), enantiornithine (Walker) and palaeognath
(Kurochkin). My previous (unpublished) coverage of it was minimal
and it's worth returning to. It probably is avian but I'm not totally
convinced.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH