T. rex specimens

Just some information I would pass on to the list:
I attended a talk by Jack Horner here at NAU on Saturday, as part of the Flagstaff Festival of Science. His talk was basically centered on doing good science, going with evidence, and not with complete speculation. But, the point that I would really like to pass on is this:
Horner stated that his team went out this summer, for the sole purpose of finding Tyrannosaur specimens, and had found 4 new ones, and that this upcoming summer, they were going to be excavating three of them!
Just some news that might be of interest to the list.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University