Regarding a couple of books

Briefly, I am considering purchasing one of two books (or perhaps both, should it suit my fancy) but wish to know a little more detail about them. If anyone could send me a little background information on the following two titles, I would very much appreciate it:

1. Dinosaurs, a Global View
2. Dinosaurs: Past & Present

Basically, about all I know thus far is that both titles were put together by the Czerkases and I think they both deal with the subject of paleo-art to some degree. Thanks in advance.

-Jordan Mallon

http://www.dinosauricon.com/artists/jm3.html