Re: IGUANODON DIMORPHISM

On possible sexual dimorphism in Iguanodon...

        I was very pleased that, in Norman's paper on
Altirhinus, he listed an updated list of characters which he believes are
linked to ontogeny in Iguanodon. David Norman is great about always trying
to refine his previous work and never resting on his scholarly laurels.
Anyway, it was particularly noteworthy that most, if not all, of the
characters previously used to distinguish the two European Iguanodon
species were listed therein.

"I am not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying
anything now."

Wagner