Re: Regarding a couple of books

Just wanted to take this chance to thank everyone who offered their oppinion about which books I sould look into buying. The consensus so far has been that _Dinosaurs: Past & Present_ has more scientific value, and so I've been persuaded to lean that way a little. But I'll certainly consider _Dinosaurs, A Global View_ simply for its artistic content.
Again, thanks to all who replied. And for those that didn't, please feel free to do so.

-Jordan Mallon

From: "Jordan Mallon" <j_mallon@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Regarding a couple of books
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:50:53 EDT

Briefly, I am considering purchasing one of two books (or perhaps both,
should it suit my fancy) but wish to know a little more detail about them.
If anyone could send me a little background information on the following two
titles, I would very much appreciate it:

1. Dinosaurs, a Global View
2. Dinosaurs: Past & Present

Basically, about all I know thus far is that both titles were put together
by the Czerkases and I think they both deal with the subject of paleo-art to
some degree. Thanks in advance.

-Jordan Mallon

http://www.dinosauricon.com/artists/jm3.html

http://profiles.msn.com.