Pterosaur relationships

Maybe this topic should not be discussed on this list, but the current view of Ornithodira has become so entrenched that e. g. The Dinosauricon includes pterosaurs. My question is: What are, to date, the arguments for pterosaurs being close relatives of dinosaurs rather than Prolacertiformes?
A website providing the evidence for (Prolacertiformes + (Langobardisaurus + (Cosesaurus + (Sharovipteryx + Pterosauria)))) is http://home.stlnet.com/~azero/Pterosaur_homepage. The evidence presented there is quite compelling, but the usual hypothesis makes some sense (e. g. one origin for ?bipedalism, ??digitigrady and endothermy), so I'd like to know whether we really have to abandon it.

Thanks in advance,
        David

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream,