SVP Reporter sought... some perks!

Once again, we'd like to ask if someone who is going to SVP in Mexico
would be willing to report (minimally) on the events.

We can offer some perks (but not transportation or lodging).

If you're at all interested, please contact us offlist and we'll be
happy to fill you in.

Thanks!

E. Summer
Editor

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer