New member of the list/hadrosaurs

Hi guys,
I do not know your customs, but since I am a new member of the list I
introduce myself.
Because of my poor English you surely understood that I am not Anglosaxon.
In fact I am an Italian paleontologist working mainly on Mesozoic reptiles.
My Ph.D. thesis was about Triassic pterosaurs but beginning from 1993 I
dedicated my efforts to the study of the dinosaur evidence in the Adriatic
region (and nearby regions) of central Tethys. The Adriatic region NOW
corresponds mainly to part of Italy and the states of the former Jugoslavia
(Slovenia, Croatia, etc.). If someone is interested, I can send a list of
my pubblications.
Now, I would be very interested (and in another messageI will explain why)
to know the most updated theory (and/or the most popular one) about the
origin of hadrosaurs (taxonomy and region of origin).

Fabio M. Dalla Vecchia
Museo Paleontologico Cittadino
Via Valentinis 134
I-34074 - Monfalcone