From: João Simões Lopes Filho <jodan99@uol.com.br>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: New member of the list/hadrosaurs

> Were South American Hadrosaurs basal members of a Gondwanan group that
reached Asiamerica or immigrants from Asiamerica who reached South America?
North AMerican Alamosaurus seems to be an immigrant from South America,
where Titanosaurs were common. Marsupials and archaic placentals seems to
have reached South America during Late Cretaceous, so it's not impossible to
propose tha same path to Hadrosaurs.

Joao SL
Rio de Janeiro