MORE SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

To all across the Atlantic (and elsewhere) who have asked...

I'm reliably informed that _Walking With Dinosaurs The Evidence_
can be ordered from http://www.amazon.co.uk

Either go to books, then to search for Walking With Dinosaurs, or go
straight to the exact page at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0563537434/o/qid=9702
16766/sr=2-3/026-7634966-8581236

Retail price is £9.99 (that's pounds) but Amazon are charging £7.99.

BTW, forgot to mention that the book includes the first publication of
'Megapleurodon'. This is an informal name for some of the British
giant pliosaur material, traditionally referred to _Liopleurodon_. I
think Arthur Cruickshank came up with the name.

"Dodge this"

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH