Re: New member of the list/hadrosaurs

Fabio Marco Dalla Vecchia wrote:

> Bom dia, Joao,
> as far as I know, the only Gondwanan hadrosaurs are those from the
> Campanian-Maastrichtian of Argentina and I think that it is unlike that
> hadros originated in the Gondwana.

Does anyone know what the recent Antarctic hadrosaur material dates to?
There are also some vaguely hadrosaur-like (read large ornithopod) ear
regions from Oz (yep, more scrappy and highly speculative material!)

GIS Archaeologist           http://dannsdinosaurs.terrashare.com
Melbourne, Australia        http://home.alphalink.com.au/~dannj/