Age for Malawisaurus dixeyi?

Has anyone seen an age for Malawisaurus dixeyi that is more specific than
"Early Cretaceous"? I have several of Gonami & Jacobs' papers, but none of
them seem to mention a possible stage/age assignment. If anyone has seen a
more precise temporal assignment for this enigmatic sauropodous beastie
(sorry, i've been reading the old refs lately :) ) I would appreciate it
greatly.

Alan Blake Coulson
3921-B Marcom St
Raleigh NC 27606
abcoulso@unity.ncsu.edu
PhD student at North Carolina State University