Crocs and varanids

Hello,

    I am looking for referneces discussing change in crocodilian and varanid distribution and ecology in Australia within the last couple million years, particuarly since the end of the last ice age.  I am also looking for refs on crocodilain ontogeny, particularly regarding the dermal armour.  If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

LNJ
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
-Dr. Suess

His ignorance covered the whole earth like a blanket and there was hardly a hole in it anywhere.
-Mark Twain
Jeffrey W. Martz
Graduate student, Department of Geosciences, Texas Tech University
3002 4th St., Apt. C26
Lubbock, TX 79415
(806) 747-7910