Asia x Gondwana

> 1) Did They come from South America through North America? (perhaps like
> Mononykus?)

Probably...

> 2) Or has some Gondwanan block from Australia merged into South Asia?
>  ( I've read an old article in Nature about a continent Pacifica, whose
> fragments would be gone to North America, South America and Asia...was
this
> idea abandoned?)

Yes. (How old is it? The current theory on the origin of the Pacific ocean
is that 750 mya North America + Siberia broke apart from Australia + East
Antarctica...) What has crashed into North and South America and probably
Asia, too, are scraps from the seafloor (terranes) -- "seamounts", volcanic
islands etc. that were scraped off when the ocean floor carrying them was
subducted.