Re: the mysterious hadrosaurian

>Maybe hadrosaurs immigrated there from Romania, which should not have been
>too far away, I think...

I think that the contrary is more probable: from the Adriatic-Dinaric
Carbonate platform (NE Italy, Slovenia, Croatia) to Transylvania (actually
the present Republic of Romania is made of 3 or 4 tectonic pieces which
were separated each other during Cretaceous times.
Also because of age: late Santonian and late Maastrichtian (Transylvania)as
pointed out by Alessandro Marisa.

Next tuesday I will drive to Transylvania to see again the collection of
the Museum of Deva. Just 1162 km from the door of my house now, probably
more during Late Cretaceous times.

Fabio