Dinosaur Genera List corrections #171

This just in from Masahiro Tanimoto in Japan:

"At last I obtained the guidebook âDinosaur Fossils from Chongqing Natural
History Museum.' According to it, the name of the Early Jurassic sauropod is
Yibinosaurus zhoui and its study is being prepared by Ouyang Hui."

OK, this means we add genus #919 to the Dinosaur Genera List:

Yibinosaurus Ouyang vide [Anonymous: Chongqing Natural History Museum
guidebook] 2001 [nomen nudum]

Note that the dinosaur's description is forthcoming, so it is a nomen nudum.