RE: Rapetosaurus stuff

With Nemegtosaurus now looking firmly entrenched in the Titanosauria, does
this open up the possibility that Alamosaurus is of Asian origin instead of
one from South America?  In the Rapetosaurus paper's phylogenetic analysis,
Alamosaurus is more derived than Nemegtosaurus, but less derived than several
of the South American titanosaurs.  Also, we have much better evidence of
faunal interchange between Asia and N. America than we do with S. America in
the Cretaceous.  Any thoughts?

Regards,
Randall Irmis