Re: Carcharodontosaurus & Spinosaurus

In a message dated 8/2/01 12:56:49 PM EST, smithjb@sas.upenn.edu writes:

<< I don't want to elaborate too too much on it right now, because we need to
 do some more taphonomy, but what we currently have is apparently munched
 sauropod bones associated with cf. _Carcharodontosaurus_ dentition (and I
 stress cf. here--my analyses say that this critter is most likely
 _Carcharodontosaurus_, but the data are PRELIMINARY...). >>

Say, doesn't the association of C.-like teeth with sauropod skeletal material
actually show that some sauropods had C.-like teeth?