Re: Did We Get Dinosaurs' Noses Wrong? OPINION (Stanford)

Point taken; that was a bit too broad of a sentence
saying "all carnivores" had that nostril-at-tip
position" . . . I realize the difference, and that's
why I picked only the Komodo as a reptilian comparison
because though other _Varanus_ are carnivores as well,
they are mostly piscivores or small-prey predators and
only the Komodo is a big time hunter and large carcass
scavenger out of the monitors (I think).

I'll rephrase my original sentence to "if all
terrestrial large-prey carnivores have the
nostril-at-tip position . . . "

Ben Landis