RE: Struthiomimus Exhibit

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of Michael Bruce Habib
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 4:00 PM
To: JimM@mesatc.cc.nm.us
Cc: 'dinosaur@usc.edu'
Subject: Re: Struthiomimus Exhibit

Great bronze statue!  The piece brought to my mind the fact
that I have seen very few papers regarding
pterosaur/nonavian dinosaur interactions (feeding or
otherwise). This is probably because anything on the topic
is very speculative, but it seems like there should be
something out there. Does anyone have any good leads on
this topic? I thought it might be worth doing some reading
on.

Thanks,

Oh, my aching back!!! There is no way that back could bend like that and let the animal live and the forearm is way to wide. Not to mentioned that kind of pterosaur, Nyctosaurus, didn’t live with it. Wrong time, wrong place and with what is known for the skull of Nyctosaurus, wrong head.

Who said ornithimimid’s were feathered? There’s nothing right about that exhibit.

Tracy L. Ford

P. O. Box 1171

Poway Ca  92074