Rapetosaurus skull

I was just looking over the images of the Rapetosaurus skull and it occurred to me that the antorbital fenestra seems disproportionably large. I compared it to images of Nemagtosaurus skull which has a small roundish antorbial fenestra, as well as to the pictures of the unnamed Argentinean species, which by the way are on Beri Krzic's site somewhere, which has a small teardrop shaped antorbial fenestra. The Diplodocids have a similar large and long antorbial fenestra, but not nearly so large as Rapetosaurus. Can anyone, who has more expertise in this matter, comment on this observation further.

-Chris Collinson