Re: Struthiomimus Exhibit

"Tracy L. Ford" wrote:
Oh, my aching back!!! There is no way that back could bend like that and let the animal live and the forearm is way to wide. Not to mentioned that kind of pterosaur, Nyctosaurus, didn?t live with it. Wrong time, wrong place and with what is known for the skull of Nyctosaurus, wrong head.

Couldn't have said better myself. I usually refrain from any negative commentary concerning artwork, but seeing that >broken< , distorted backbone in what seems a rather expensive Struthiomimus bronze made me cringe!
Terribe!!
And as for the feathers, couldn't see what sort of insulation they put on it, but a fibrous pelage would be perfectly admissible.

--
Luis Rey