Re: Masiakasaurus knopferi

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Stacey Burgess wrote:

> Does anyone know what remains have been found of Masiakasaurus knopferi
> and where to find a picture of these remains, or a skeltal diagram.

Matthew Simmons submitted a skeletal reconstruction of the head and neck
to the Dinosauricon gallery. The gallery has looong been in need of an
update, but I haven't had the time lately to do it. But, if you want to
see the image, I have it posted here:

http://dinosauricon.com/temp/Masiakasaurus_bust.jpg

...as well as some 3D images of a work in progress by myself, based on
this reconstruction:

http://dinosauricon.com/temp/masiaka2.jpg
http://dinosauricon.com/temp/masiaka3.jpg

If anyone knows where to find a reconstruction of the rest of the animal,
I'd love to make more of this model and animate it.
T. MICHAEL KEESEY
     AOL Instant Messenger   <Ric Blayze>
      ICQ                     <77314901>
       Yahoo! Messenger        <Mighty Odinn>