Nose jobs for everyone!

(No, this is not spam ;)

Inspired by the recent news, I decided to do a few drawings of
dinosaurs whose noses it seems have been reconstructed wrong until
now. After all it seems I'm going to have to get used to the new look
sooner or later, and what better way for that than drawing them
myself? However I have no idea what ceratopsines like triceratops, or
camarasaurids would look like, so I had to make some guesses. If you'd
like to see what I came up with you can take a look at them here:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~mjauma1/Dinosaur/temp/noses1.jpg
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~mjauma1/Dinosaur/temp/noses2.jpg

All comments are welcome, especially from everyone who knows more
about Witmer's paper than me.

--
Matti Aumala
mjaumala@nettilinja.fi