Spinosaurid Nose Job

Hello Fellow List Members,

Ok, with all the news about changing dinosaurs noses, theres one question which I will indeed have to ask, when I re-do my Spinosaurus aegyptiacus reconstruction of the head. Now all Spinosaurids like Baryonyx and Suchomimus have there nasal cavity pretty colse to there eyes than other theropods, does the nose really have to be above the mouth? If so this would be a long passage way, compare to other theropods such as Allosaurus ot even T.rex.

Steven Coombs
Steven's Dinosaurs: http://ca.geocities.com/steven16_84
Barachois Fossils: http://www.geocities.com/barafossils
MT: http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/mesozoictime