Re: Dsungaripterus...

Dsungaripterus has no teeth! What you are seeing are blunt bony projections
on the margins of the toothless jaw. Most sources (eg. Wellnhofer's
Encyclopedia) depict D. as a shellfish eater, using the upturned,
tweezer-like jaws to probe for shelled food-items which were then cracked
open by the bony-knobs.

I had fun with the idea of a cancrivorous pterosaur when I hastily did the
picture at:
http://dinosauricon.com/images/dsungaripterus-bc.html

Cheerio
Brian Choo