Re: Old AMNH Publications

dinogami@hotmail.com writes:

<< I've just learned that Buteo Books (http://www.buteobooks.com) has
obtained a number of the old (circa turn of the 20th century) American
Museum publications (memoirs, bulletins, etc.)  If you're seeking a
particular issue, you may wish to contact them at allen@buteobooks.com. >>

       Somewhere around here, buried, is a catalog of AMNH Vertebrate
Paleontology pubs I got when I was 12 years old back in 19 ought 61. I
ordered a lot of Bulletins and Novitates about tyrannosaurs and ceratopsians
for between $.25 and $1.50 each. The most expensive item in the catalog was
Osborn's _Probosceidia_at $20 a volume -- way out of my price range. Still
is, come to think of it. Where's a time machine when you need one? DV