Re: The Eternal Question: Lips or Skin? (Pithy Observation)

In a message dated 8/8/01 12:55:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Wagner via
qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

With all respect to Dr. Holtz's turf: WAIT FOR THE PAPER!
> Without
> seeing Dr. Witmer et al.'s full battery of evidence, all of this is
> speculative, and somewhat inappropriate (in my opinion). No more
> inappropriate than the wholesale adoption of the "Witmer Group
> reconstruction" by some paleo-artists, mind you...

      So what's the deal? Is Wagner the DML's version of Obi-Wan-Kenobi,
materializing out of nowhere with advice, aid and comfort, then vanishing as
mysteriously as he came? Signed, Curious.