SVP Auction 2001

Howdy from Big Wonderful Wyoming!

Time to remind all of you to attend this year's annual meeting of the
Society of Vertebrate Paleontology (October 3-6) in Bozeman, Montana AND
to bring at least one item for the auction.

We would like to top $20K this year, so will need many items and some
"big ticket" donations.
Images of some of these "big ticket" items will be included on the SVP
website. If you plan on donating items that may yield $500 or more for
the Society, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for making the SVP Auction a success.
Cheers,
Brent Breithaupt
Chair, SVP Auction Committee