Zuniceratops

Are any elements from the frill on Zuniceratops known? I know the squamosal turned out to be the illium of Nothronychus. WDRA dipicts the frill as being long with large fenestra. But I was wondering, given its Phlogenetic position, that may be the frill was more like that of avaceratops, short and solid. Are any fril elements of Turanoceratops known and that could be used to infer the apperance of Zuni's frill?

By the way, I found a picture of the partil Zuni Skull Here:

http://faculty.purduenc.edu/rhengst/nmweb/dinos/skull50.jpg

-Chris Collinson