Re: "The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt"

> Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:56:24 EDT
> From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com
>
>> Schmipf explains that his digital recreations, animated in Maya,
>> often required adjustments between the possible realities of
>> science and the actual realities of what looked right on the screen

Hmmm.  Some confusion here between the possible and the actual, I
think!  :-)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor - <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> - www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete
         traditions.  You're dangerous and depraved, and you should be
         taken outside and shot" -- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"