Re: semilunate carpal

Small, isolated theropod teeth could belong to anything and don't mean
diddly.<
There is at least one pre-Morison tooth that's possibly dromeosaur...

Let's see a nice maniraptoran skeleton from the Middle Jurassic.<
Point to the deposits, and I'll go look.

I'll bet you it will be small and birdlike, like Archaeopteryx, if and when it is found, not big, like Velociraptor.<
Undoubtably. If something is going to become flighted, it probably won't start out condor-sized and flying, right? Also, wouldn't these small animals produce "Small, isolated theropod teeth,"?
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University