Titanosaur skull--found it!

Hono(u)red Persons--

I goofed.  The picture of the Chubut titanosaur skull isn't online after all.
 It's on page 130 of the December, 1997, issue of _National Geographic_.

It looks to me like the skulls of _Giraffatitan_, the Chubut titanosaur,
_Nemegtosaurus_, and _Rapetosaurus_ form rather a nice morphological (if not
strictly phylogenetic) series.  The antorbital fenestra is even quite large
in _Nemegtosaurus_ compared with _Giraffatitan_ or the Chubut titanosaur,
though not nearly so expanded as in _Rapetosaurus_.

--Nick P.