Re: Seeley pic

-----Original Message-----
From: Unwin <h0662eka@rz.hu-berlin.de>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: Friday, August 10, 2001 12:20 PM
Subject: Seeley pic

>Dear all,
>
>A friend of mine is looking for a published pic of H. G. Seeley. Can
>anyone out there point us in the right direction?

For all concerned,...(my memory hasn`t failed me completely yet...thank
God!) I recall having seen such a pict in my early re-education of all
things dinosaurian. Sure enough, I have located the pict of Seeley (along
with other late prominent paleontologists in Edwin Colberts informative book
"The Great Dinosaur Hunters and Their Discoveies". E.P. Dutton and company
1968 or Dover publications 1968. Plate #30.

Pict reminds me of the "mayor of munchkinland" . No insult intended (of
course), as I greatly respect his work,...especially his pointing out of the
"similarities" between pterosaurs and birds..;^).