Songziidae

Fred,
Perhaps it will cheer you up to learn that Family Songziidae (with this "correct" Latin spelling) was described and diagnosed in SAPE Newsletter No. 3 (Fall of 1989).
Therefore, this spelling may have nomenclatural priority over the Songzidae spelling in 1990. I am not update-to-date on changes in the latest ICZN, so I will leave it to others to decide which is technically correct. Nomenclatural "legaleze" gives me a headache (so I guess PhyloCode may well give me migraines). :-)
-----Ken