T-rex...

    Hi, everybody...
    I´m again to bring you all a subject not too difficult, but that has been bothering me for a while...
    The _Tyrannosaurus rex_ legs' correct position is in a "columnar"(straight, in vertical) or in a slightly curved (a bit bended, like in Jurassic Park movies) way?
    Oh, and by the way, what are the _Spinosaurus_ and _Tyrannosaurus_ correct measurements, in high?
    Thanks in advance,

        Marcel Bertolucci
"Dinosaurs are the most interesting and amazing mystery of nature!"