Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 3:47 PM
Subject: New Eotyrannus painting

Hello everyone,

I've recentally finished my Eotyrannus lengi painting and it now hangs in the J. Lanzendorf collection and I wanted to share it with you all. This version is a little cropped so please forgive that, but the full version should be at my site soon.
I want to thank Mickey Mortimer and Dr. Thomas R. Moltz, Jr. for their help with the skeletal work and aiming me in the right direction. And since I have not been able to get it on my website yet, Thomas Miller, for letting me borrow some space to share the painting with you all. He's a good boy!
Thanks all!

http://www.sunstorm.net/~thomas/images/eotyrannus_web.jpg

Any comments are welcome, just email me off-list.

Cheers,

Todd Marshall

www.marshalls-art.com