Re: Tarbosaur/Tyrannosaur-Velocirapter/Saurantholestes ???

> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "T. Mike Keesey" <tmk@dinosauricon.com>
>
> Of course, Paul also made _Deinonychus_ a junior synonym of
> _Velociraptor_. (I haven't seen anyone follow this move, though.)

I believe GSP has since changed his mind on this too.  At any rate,
the skeletal gallery at the back of the _Scientific American_ book has
separate, and noticably different, reconstructions of the two genera.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor | <mike@miketaylor.org.uk> | www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  Ken Thompson's original version of the "lint" program just
         prints a question mark: "The experienced user will usually
         know what's wrong with his program."