-----Original Message-----
From: lflank@ij.net [mailto:lflank@ij.net]

Hey everyone, the nice folks from public television are looking for a
photo of Ichthyostega to use on their website (the photo they found
isn't mine---it apppears on a translation of my "debunked" website).
 Can anybody here help them?

On 15 Aug 01, at 10:49, Anna Clark wrote:

> Dear Mr. Flank,
>

> We are searching for an image of an Ichthyostega and  found the
> attached image at the following URL:
> http://www.geocities.com/torosaurio/crdebunk/Icthyostega.html
>
> I was wondering  whether it would be at all possible to obtain
> permission to use this image on our site, for a feature called Deep
> Time, which will be an historical timeline of Evolution.
>
> Any images  would appear only on the Evolution web site and would be
> saved at  72 DPI. The site will be up for a period of ten years. We
> could credit the image as you would like. Since we are facing
> extremely tight deadlines, I'd greatly appreciate it if you can reply
> to my request as soon as you can, in the next couple of days if
> possible. I can be reached  by e-mail at: anna_clark@wgbh.org. We truly
appreciate
> your help with this project.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Anna V. Clark
> Production Assistant
> Interactive Department
> WGBH Public Television
> (617) 300-3679
> (617) 300-1012
>
> WGBH Boston informs, inspires, and entertains millions through public
> broadcasting, the Web, educational multimedia, and access services for
> people with disabilities.

Lenny Flank

Check out my reptile page:
http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html