Re: Tarbosaur/Tyrannosaur-Velocirapter/Saurantholestes ???

From: Dino Guy and Computer Gal <gbabcock@best.com>

Not a paleontologist, but Michael Crichton seems to have followed >Paul's lead (if I'm not mistaken)

Not surprising, though, seeing as how Paul served as one of Crichton's dinosaur advisors for the novel. I don't imagine the Crichton would have had much say in the matter (or cared too much, either. "Velociraptor antirrhopus" would have been bigger and more frightening!).

-Jordan Mallon