Re: Tarbosaur/Tyrannosaur-Velocirapter/Saurantholestes ???

In a message dated 8/15/01 2:27:05 PM EST, cbrochu@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu writes:

<< As I've said before, I generally avoid talking about taxa if I haven't
seen any of the material, whether it's from a crocodylian or a lesser form of
life (such as a tyrannosaurid). >>

This rule is honored more in the breach than in the observance on the
dinosaur list. Perhaps that's not a bad thing. The dinosaur mailing list
would read much like the vert paleo list otherwise.