RE: FW: [DebunkCreation] FORWARD: Re: From Wgbh Educational Foundatio n

At 11:59 AM 15/08/01 -0700, Tracy L. Ford wrote:
No offense to your response, but do you have any idea how OLD these
illustrations are? They were done long, long before the new findings. So you
can't fault the artist for doing the paintings the way they were. What we
need to look at is this style, which I and I know Dan likes.

Precisely my point - I meant that the late Mr Wilson could not have known of the latest findings.

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court