questions: "Ev. Herb. in T Vrt." (book), & places to find info on musculature

Just two questions, the first regarding "Evolution of Herbivory in Terrestrial Vertebrates: Perspectives From The Fossil Record". I've been debating wether or not to order it in, but i can't find much information on it save for a general description of topics covered - if anyone can send a list of the chapters (or a link to the previous posts that the book has been discussed in, if there's a table of contents there - i cant seem to find one amongst them so i *think* im asking something new), i would appreciate it (it might save or sacrifice my birthday money...).

Also, at the risk of betraying my *extreme* amatuer-ness... i was wondering if there were any reasonably complete sources of information on dinosaur (or general vertebrate) musculature? I mean, something like a glossary (diagrams?) of muscles, their roles, attachment sites: basic and general sort of stuff. The best i have is two little mammal skull diagrams in Norman's "Rise Of The Vertebrates" and the list of abbreviations in Weishampel/Dodson/Osmolska's "The Dinosauria" ... hehe. So if anyone knows any good books/papers/websites, a push in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any information,

David Elliott