Sinornithosaurus's Enviroment

Does anyone how I could find out more about the landscape and plants that would have been found in the land that is now China during the Barremian age of the Cretaceous. If if you know your self I would appreciated the input. I have a hard time finding websites on Paleogeography and Paleobotany..or even books for that matter.

I plan on doing an illustration of a group of meandering Sinorithosaurus.

Thanks for everyones time,