Linton References...

Hey,
A brief (and off topic...I apologize) question.

I am in dire need of a nice volume on the famous Pennsylvanian Linton fauna of
Ohio.  For those of you who are familiar with the fauna (beautiful, isn't
it?!), what would you recommend?

I simply am interested in opinions on the best volume out there-one loaded with
illustrations and photos with a nice description of the major taxa.  Price is
not an issue, since I get to bill it to my school!

Please reply off list.

Thanks!

Steve
---