Gaia 15- the theropod volume

Is it actually possible to get copies of this sucker now, or is it still causing problems? I checked their website and they say volume 14 is forthcoming. I checked the archives and Tracy seems to have been able to get a copy (no word if he got the other 2 he ordered). I know there were problems, did these get sorted? It seems worth ordering, rather than photocopying (if U of T even has a copy), but if there is little chance of me getting a copy, it is off to the library.

Darryl Jones <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/