RE: Gaia 15- the theropod volume

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Darryl Jones
>
> Is it actually possible to get copies of this sucker now, or is it still
> causing problems?  I checked their website and they say volume 14 is
> forthcoming.  I checked the archives and Tracy seems to have been able to
> get a copy (no word if he got the other 2 he ordered).  I know there were
> problems, did these get sorted?  It seems worth ordering, rather than
> photocopying (if U of T even has a copy), but if there is little
> chance of
> me getting a copy, it is off to the library.

I just checked the websites for the Museu Nacional de Historia Natural (the
institution which publishes Gaia).  Neither their own URL
(http://mhn.fc.ul.pt) nor the University's page on them
(http://www.ul.pt/mnhn.html) are working.  I've not had responses from any
of my contacts there in months (coming up on a year soon).  I honestly don't
know what to suggest.  You may want to fax the geology department at the
University at Fax: 351 - 21 750 00 64).

(Incidentally, if anyone from the Museum or University has any information
on this, you can contact me directly and I can forward it to the list.
Additionally, if you want a lot of copies sold, SVP 2001 is coming up soon
and I'd be happy to bring order forms if such exist!).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite